This model has just been released from Diecast Replicars and it is available now to purchase.
The model number is 17001 and it is priced at $195.
Introduced in March 1965, the XP Falcon was the last face-lift of the original Falcon and featured an aggressive, squared off look to the front end and more solid styling overall. Ford were determined to finally produce a Falcon suited to Australian conditions. It won Wheels Magazine’s “car of the Year” award in 1965.
Below are the key features of the model:
– 1/18 scale sealed body Diecast
– Fully detailed exterior body
– Fully detailed chassis
– Chassis production number
– Exterior color Green Velvet
– Interior color Palomino
– Limited production of 1,000 pcs
– Printed Certificate of Authenticity